Friday, February 12, 2010

Jason and Merrily 1.17.10

Hey people, my name is Josh, and I have been working with Sarah for a few years now, so most likely, we've met! But for those of you whom I haven't met..... well, it's pleasure. In the future I will be posting some of my favorite images up here on the Photo de Novo blog of all the fantastic clients we get a chance to work with. Enjoy!

O.k, so on to some pics! For us wedding photogs..... mixing up the scenery is always a pleasure. And it's been a while since either Sarah or I have had the opportunity to photograph a super cool city wedding. Enter Jason and Merrily. These guys were our first wedding of the year, and had an absolutely beautiful wedding down at the Hotel Monaco in Denver. We had a chance to get out on the town and do some fun photographs in the streets and around the hotel. Merrily was stunning which makes things easy for us, and Jason was looking not too shabby himself. Jason and I were joking about how some of his shots could have easily been part of a tuxedo advertisement. And of course the reception had a pretty ridiculous dance party, which was fun to see go down. So check out some selections from the couple's urban wedding!














No comments: